-
December 18th, 2001, 01:43 PM
#1
marjan
Guest
Hi!
It was a long time since I last participate this forum, but I would like to refresh some idea I had...
I remember there was posted an URL of one site, where you can buy films and other stuf for editing and cutting super8 recordings. Do you know it? I would like to buy some more films, maybe with payed developing and maybe some other stuff too... Of course I need a cheap option. In my couintry you pay more than 20 euros (20 dollars) for one film :-(((
------------------
yours,
marjan
-
December 18th, 2001, 02:41 PM
#2
mattias
Guest
http://www.wittner-kinotechnik.de/
i don't recommend you to deal with kahl film, but their web site is at kahlfilm.de if you feel like taking the risk just to save a few more cents. (yihaa, we got cents in europe now. even pennies for some stupid reason) ;-)
/matt
-
December 22nd, 2001, 06:10 PM
#3
Jambu
Guest
Hi, marjan I wrote from Vicenza (Italy)...
I think you can phone to Fonte Fotografica a photo market in One' di Fonte (near Treviso) at this number 0423/949845.
I bought a lot of K40 there and I never paid more than 15 Euro (28000 lire), they're very nice and got also used cameras and other stuffs...
I don't know exactly their address...
Hope it can help you!
By, Jambu
------------------
-
December 22nd, 2001, 06:11 PM
#4
Jambu
Guest
Hi, marjan I wrote from Vicenza (Italy)...
I think you can phone to Fonte Fotografica a photo market in One' di Fonte (near Treviso) at this number 0423/949845.
I bought a lot of K40 there and I never paid more than 15 Euro (28000 lire), they're very nice and got also used cameras and other stuffs...
I don't know exactly their address...
Hope it can help you!
By, Jambu
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks